1. All prices are quoted in the stated currency incl. VAT. All rates are net and do not include any commission, unless there is a special agreement.
2. Only written information is valid to book, confirm, change, reconfirm and cancel services. For all extra services the clients have to pay directly to the supplier of the services.
3. All rates listed are based on the present economic situation in the Baltic countries and may be changed without a notice due to possible fluctuation of rates. Once the booking is confirmed the rate can not be changed.
4. Payment should be remitted to the bank account stated in the invoice. All international charges for the bank services (payer’s bank as well as beneficiary’s bank) are to be fully paid by the payer.
4.1. For all guaranteed departures payment of 50% of the package price should be transferred 30 days prior to arrival, and 100% of the package 20 days prior the arrival.
4.2. intoBaltics LTD. reserves the right to charge the following cancellation fees for guaranteed departures: for cancellations from 31-15 days prior to arrival – 50% of the basic tour price, for cancellations less than 15 days prior to arrival – 100% of the basic tour price, for “no show” – 100% of the basic tour price.
5. For individual tourists full payment has to be settled 15 days before arrival. 30% of the payment for a group must be settled not later than 45 days and the 70% of full payment must be settled not later than 30 days before the commencement of the services.
6. Cancellation free of charge for individual travellers: 15 days prior to arrival.
7. Cancellation free of charge for groups of min. 10 persons: 45 days prior to arrival.
Later the following cancellation fees for groups can be charged:
44-21 days prior to arrival 15% per person of total amount
21- 7 days prior to arrival 35% per person of total amount
6-2 days prior to arrival 60% per person of total amount
1 day prior to arrival or no show 100% per person of total amount
Reduction of a group no more than 10 % up to 3 days prior to tour commencement free of charge.
8. By making a booking to intoBaltics Ltd., a buyer recognizes and accepts all the conditions stated above. By receiving a confirmation from intoBaltics Ltd. both parties are engaged in a contract where intoBaltics Ltd. is responsible for delivering the services respective to correspondence and the buyer is responsible for paying the invoice for the services.
9. The prices at main fair’s time are always on request
10. Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights are counted as Weekend, unless there is a special remark.